Development and update of wage policy in Peru
At UR Global, thanks to our labor department, we can offer you the elaboration and updating of the salary policy in Peru.
What is the development of the Salary Policy?
The wage policy is the set of guidelines whose purpose is to distribute and determine in a balanced manner all personnel salaries in the organization. In other words, it is the organizational structure that determines the payment that each employee will receive according to the function assigned within the company.
Elaboration of salary policy in Peru
Peruvian companies should institute salary policies that do not incur in differences based on gender and adopt measures to guarantee a work environment without distinction, such as:
- Formalize a category and function chart, which can be supplemented in detail with a company Organization and Function Manual.
- Establish an objective job evaluation process according to the strategic needs of the company and the requirements that the position may have.
- Determine non-discriminatory pay through a pay scale based on a job evaluation process.
- Define objective requirements for promotion based on a performance evaluation and a precise definition of what is expected of the position.
- Define and execute an internal communication plan, in order to make the established definitions known to the company’s collaborators.
- Implement policies for the prevention and sanctioning of any case of sexual harassment or harassment due to pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Why UR Global for wage policy development?
At UR Global, we are experts in working with companies in Peru that must comply with this requirement, due to the fact that we manage more than 60 companies at the legal, accounting, tax and labor level, and therefore we are updated with each new regulation.
We know how important it is for companies in Peru to have a wage policy to end inequalities.
Frequently asked questions about trademark registration
In the individual sphere, discrimination harms the well-being of the company’s employees in addition to restricting people’s freedom.
On the economic plane, this affects business productivity and growth. Due to the fact that the qualities and capacities of the people in the productive processes are wasted.
On the social plan, affects community unity and political stability, preventing the effective exercise of citizenship.
For this reason, it is important to develop and update Peru’s wage policy.
All public and private companies are included in the scope of this Law and are therefore obliged to comply with the provisions of this Law. wage policy requirements in Peru. Thus, at UR Global, our experts will help you to prepare or update the salary policy for your company in Peru. In this way, it will avoid the corresponding inspection and fines by the authorities that regulate it.
The authority that regulates and supervises compliance with the wage policy regulations in Peru, SUNAFIL, audits companies that do not comply with the stipulations of the same and its regulatory developments. Companies that do not have a table of categories or salary policy, or do not inform their workers about these documents, will be fined up to 45 UIT for each infraction. (The value of 1 UIT in 2021 is 4,300 Soles, approximately 950 Euros).
You may also be interested in