Personnel outsourcing in Mexico
In UR Global, we offer personnel outsourcing services or personnel subcontracting in Mexico, Chile, Colombia and Peru for companies that do not have a subsidiary in the country and therefore, they want to have subcontracted personnel for tax reasons.
We carry out a comprehensive service, providing process security, accuracy in calculations and confidentiality in the information handling.
Outsourcing services: Mexico
With our personnel outsourcing services, our clients have the benefit that the annual processes to perform will be 100% covered by UR Global:
- Drafting of contracts and safeguard of labor files.
- Managing payrolls by trained and updated experts in laws and tax reforms.
- Accurate calculation of the company’s tax obligations and in charge of workers.
- Bank dispersion of the payroll; payment is carried out directly to the workers’ bank accounts.
- File delivery of payroll receipts in PDF and XML formats.
- Fulfilment of the obligations derived from labor relations in each country.
- Payrolls, as well as any company that provides credits through payroll.
- Payroll management outsourcing: we carry out administrative tasks and implement our global advisory in labor matters.
Frequently Asked Questions on outsourcing in Mexico
What are the benefits of having personnel outsourcing in my company?
The hiring of this service to third parties provides many benefits to the companies. For this reason, we want you to know the advantages of contracting our personnel outsourcing services:
- Reduce costs: You can save expenses such as those related to the investment in technology or infrastructure. Furthermore, the expenditure on hiring new staff to perform tasks that are not specific in the company.
- Focus the company’s main activity: The contracting of personnel outsourcing services will allow your company to focus on the business and not spend the resources in other activities or non-strategic areas to develop the main activity of the company.
- Reduce risks: The personnel outsourcing transfers part of the risk to specialized external suppliers, in addition to avoiding large initial investments in infrastructure or technology and allocating those resources to other projects.
- Improve quality: The contracting of specific services like personnel outsourcing ensures a quality result.
- Greater flexibility: The personnel outsourcing allows you to adapt to changes arising in the market through the contracting of third party services.
- Increasing productivity and competitiveness: The work will be performed through a company specialized in personnel outsourcing. This will allow allocate those resources to the company’s main activity in order to adopt a good strategic position in a competitive market.
It may also interest you