The UR Global strategy consultancy line offers comprehensive solutions for business transformation and improvement of profitability, especially for internationalized companies.
We support executive committees in hand with CEO and CFO to analyze the company’s situation and implement solutions.
The management of more than 400 international companies at a comprehensive level in Latin America support us in order to offer consultancy in:
- Financial planning
- Conflict resolution with suppliers, partners and clients
- Advice on company purchase/sale, mergers and acquisitions
- Financing of internationalization projects
What is strategic consultancy?
A business strategy consultancy is a service offered by independent professionals or companies specialized in business management such as UR Global, with extensive experience and wide-ranging expertise in a specific area.
In order to optimize the activity of your company, a strategic consultancy is going to involve changes and improvements within the company and we will have to manage them in an organized manner to achieve the optimization.
Our professionals have features that every strategic consultant should have:
In UR Global, we do not just take care of providing the solution, but also we explain how to get it in an optimal way.
Why use UR Global for strategic consultancy?
In UR Global, we manage more than 400 international companies at a comprehensive level in Latin America by offering strategic consultancy in financial planning, conflict resolution with suppliers, partners and clients.
Our professionals accompany clients in the definition and achievement of strategic objectives in an involved way and continuously.
Strategic consultancy: UR Global
In UR Global, we offer a wide range of services:
- Support to executive committees.
- Plans and strategic reflections at the first executive level.
- Advice in structuring of strategic partnership transactions, mergers, acquisitions and sale of companies.
- Advice on business plans and feasibility.
- Advice on conflict resolution and reconciliation between partners, suppliers and clients.
- Subsidies and deductions for I+D+i: CEDETIS, I+D, Cofides…
Frequently Asked Questions on strategic consultancy
A strategic consultancy should not be confused with the implementation work on organizational and technological solutions. The marketing campaign proposals, installation of management programs, business process adjustments to the associated regulations are examples of what is NOT a strategic consultancy.
A consultancy involves analyzing and taking important decisions for the company and its strategy.
With strategic consultancy, the following questions are answered:
- Where? Where we are and where we want to go will be defined.
- How? We will define what the way to get it is.
- When? Actions to be carried out will be planned.
- With what? Company resources are properly managed.
- Why? The objectives are quantified.
Nowadays, a proper service of strategic consultancy allows companies to be more competitive in their markets. The senior management of a company requests the strategy consultancy services when it wants to improve management or needs specialized assistance at specific times of its cycle.
It is essential to develop a strategy for your company. To that end, you need experts in technical aspects, such as financial planning of an international project, grouping of financial statements of the parent and subsidiaries in a single report or the support for a project on productive implantation in Latin America, for example.
This service is essential to provide a specialized perspective on key transactions where we contribute all our experience for your company.