Tax legal advice: corporate and company law
At UR Global, we offer advice on corporate and company law as part of our range of corporate services (parent company and subsidiaries) aimed at providing a comprehensive service tailored to meet your needs.
What services do we offer in corporate and company law consulting?
At UR Global, we provide advice on company and corporate matters to more than 400 companies with presence in Spain, Mexico, Colombia, Peru, Brazil, Chile and Portugal.
We have a team of lawyers, experts in corporate and company law, which advises and represents companies with presence in all legal areas related to their business activity. Our lawyers provide legal tax consultancy services.
In business consulting, we advise our clients regarding the day-to-day management of the parent company and its subsidiaries in Latin America, but we also provide advice and support in mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructuring and cooperation agreements in Spain, Mexico, Colombia, Peru, Brazil, Chile and Portugal.
As we manage more than 400 subsidiaries of Spanish companies, as a result of our experience, our advice prioritizes the search for solutions to solve the challenges presented by our clients.
We offer legal advice on corporate and partnership law to companies in the following areas:
- Incorporation of new companies with a turnkey project in Spain, Mexico, Colombia, Peru, Brazil, Chile and Portugal
- Holding of meetings to approve the fiscal year and subsequent coordination of the filing of the annual accounts with the Commercial Registry
- Reduction or increase of capital
- Keeping of the company’s minute books
- Drafting, processing and coordination in the granting of powers of attorney adapted to the requirements of each company
- Advising on acquisitions and mergers in Spain, Mexico, Colombia, Peru, Brazil, Chile and Portugal, as well as Due Diligences
- Legal advice and processing of corporate extinction
- Secretaries of the Board and legal counsel, ordinary compliance with the meetings of the Board of Directors, Shareholders’ Meeting and other corporate bodies
- Capital increase and reduction transactions; amendments to Bylaws.
- Advice in planning and execution of corporate restructuring processes through mergers, spin-offs, transformations, global assignments, segregations
- Business succession planning and family protocols
- Partner agreements
- Corporate agreements, minutes and corporate documents in general
- Trademark registrations in Spain, Mexico, Colombia, Peru, Chile, Brazil and Portugal
- Visas and work permits in Spain, Mexico, Colombia, Peru, Chile, Brazil, Portugal and Chile
- Statutory modifications such as change of domicile or change of corporate name
- Advice and assistance in corporate matters
- Corporate legal advice for the company and shareholders
- Advice on drafting and negotiation of commercial contracts
Why can UR Global be your legal tax advisor?
At UR Global we manage companies in Spain, but also in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, Brazil, Chile and Portugal, which is why we are the model that best suits medium-sized companies with an international presence.
We have a solid legal and economic background, which allows us to offer a multidisciplinary high-quality service, whatever the sector in which the company carries out its activities. We offer tax legal advice in corporate and company law provided by professionals in the sector.
We provide services to more than 400 Spanish companies, which implies an important learning process for our team in Latin America, in order to know the needs and way of operating of the Spanish company.
Thanks to more than 20 years’ experience managing subsidiaries, our team has accumulated knowledge and experience in tax legal advice in corporate and company law. This makes us a reference for Spanish companies that also operate in Latin America. Here, we are very familiar with the legal situations faced by Spanish companies in the operation of their subsidiaries.
Our clients include more than 400 companies that have entrusted us with the responsibility of their legal assistance. As a result, our lawyers have assisted in the expansion and consolidation of numerous Spanish companies in Latin America, of different sizes and operating in different sectors.